It is a “ruff” job, but someone has to do it! If you love animals, have great people skills and consider yourself to be exceptional at customer service, we are interested in meeting you to discuss the Client Engagement Specialist position.
Four Pretty Paws Mobile Pet Spa, a family oriented, friendly, fast-paced mobile pet grooming service in the St Louis market, is seeking an energetic, outgoing, organized, dependable pet lover to join our team as a Client Engagement Specialist.
The ideal candidate will be organized, outgoing, independent, with great people skills, and a desire to build and maintain strong relationships with our clientele. The Client Engagement Specialist will typically be the first touchpoint with new clients to schedule and coordinate pet pampering services with Four Pretty Paws. Specifically, the candidate will answer client phone calls, text messages and email inquiries in a manner that lives up to our mission: Four Pretty Paws Mobile Pet Spa is committed to delivering the best grooming experience for pets, giving the people that love them time and convenience in their busy lives.
Excellent communication skills are critical to ensuring an understanding of client needs and expectations. Organization skills, attention to detail, problem solving and a desire to succeed are necessary to keep track of client appointments and book future appointments. Advancement opportunities for those interested in becoming a bather or groomer.
All applicants must be over 18 to apply.
We offer a generous compensation package and aim to treat our employees like members of our family.
If you are a friendly, client-focused person who takes pride in what you do and shares our values of excellence in customer satisfaction, we’d love to have you join our team. Please apply by sending your resume and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full time (preferred)
- Available to work one (1) weekend day
- At least one (1) year customer service experience is preferred
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Dog bathing experience would be nice, but not required
- Must love dogs!
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available
- Company-funded retirement savings plan
- Paid time off
- Hybrid work environment, with working from home available, as well as an office
- Flexible schedule: either 5 days x 8 hours per day, or 6 days x 6.5
- Four (4) St Louis Cardinals tickets
- Two (2) St Louis Blues tickets